Wednesday 8 August 2012

My Secret

My secret. A special secret. A special, extraordinary secret. I have to tell someone, so I might as well write it down. My secret has been hidden from everyone. I have never told until this day. The big reveal. My day to tell the world. Do you want to know my secret? I'm still a little nervous to reveal. Are you sure you want to find out? Okay, I shouldn't reveal it but I will. I think it's the right thing to do. Is it? You tell me. You know what, I'm sure it is. Never mind my concious telling me to keep it private. Maybe I should listen. No, actually, I have to tell someone. Promise not to tell anyone. Promise? PROMISE?! Good. Then here goes...WAIT! I'm not sure about this now. Okay, I've decided. I'm going to end this now, I've run out of time.

Are you wondering why I didn't tell you, why you bothered reading this whole thing?
Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it?


No comments:

Post a Comment